Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a modern collaboration platform that provides a full-featured email system with web access, integrated calendaring, a campus contacts directory, support for mobile device access, and 50 gigabytes of email storage and 1 terabyte of document storage per account.
- Convenient web and desktop access to your email and integrated calendar. Full-featured web interface for accessing email and calendar (Outlook Web App), as well as email and integrated calendar compatibility with desktop email clients such as Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail.
- Large message storage capacity. 50 gigabytes of email storage for each user.
- Access from portable devices, including iOS and Android-based phones and tablets.
- Access to your email, calendar entries, and contacts from your mobile device.
- Longer retention of email. Office 365 accounts are not subject to the 365-day email retention policy.
- Built-in anti-spam message filtering. Integrated anti-spam tools for smoother control of email filtering and identification.
- OneDrive for Business, an online document storage and sharing tool that faculty and staff can access through the Outlook Web App (OWA). 1 terabyte of document storage for each user.
- Free MS Office software for your home computer.
NOTE: Log in to Office 365 for more information on downloading your free software and apps.
All Corban faculty, staff and enrolled students.
You can access Office 365 by opening a web browser and go to https://office.corban.edu.
- In the User Name field, type your Corban username or email address (e.g., FFlintstone@corban.edu).
- In the Password field, type your Corban password.
- Click OK to continue.
Microsoft.com provides excellent tutorials on how to use and make the most of Office 365.
Please note that Microsoft Office 365 makes sharing information very easy. Use great care and wisdom so you do not expose legally regulated (FERPA) or high-risk information (PII).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your Microsoft Office 365 account, please contact the Help Desk at 503-375-7586 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Office 365 is a free service for current employees and enrolled students.