Corban Email Settings
Corban University supports email access through:
- Office 365 Outlook , using a web browser such as Internet Explorer/Firefox/Chrome/Safari (See: Recommended Web Browsers )
- Microsoft Outlook, email client that usually comes with Microsoft Office and Office for Mac
- Apple Mail1 , email client that currently comes with OS X
- Mail, iOS/Android Mail apps (See: Email Setup for Mobile Devices )
- Microsoft Outlook 2 (iOS) for Apple iDevices. Apple Appstore
- Microsoft Outlook 2 (Android) for Android Devices. Google Play
Because Corban University uses Microsoft Exchange for email, it's highly recommended that you setup your Outlook or Mail app to use "Exchange/Exchange Active Sync". We recommend you do not use POP3 or IMAP email protocols unless you don't have any other choice.
1 Click on Exchange then Continue, then enter your Name, Corban Email Address & Password.
2 Select Office 365, enter your Corban Email Address, then you'll be prompted for your Corban Username & Password.
See: ACCESSING YOUR EMAIL
See: Network Guide