Sometimes, you may have a need to send an email to a student(s) in your class. Converge allows for a simple
How to do it
- Start at the course main page. On the left in the Navigation block, click on "Participants"
- You will be shown a list of students in your class. If you have a lot of students, click on "Show all" at the bottom of the page to see all the students.
- Check the box for any students who will receive your message. Then at the bottom under "With selected students," choose Send a Message
- In the next screen, enter your message. Then click Preview at the bottom.
- Converge will show you a preview of your message. If you want to make changes, click Update. If the message is acceptable, click Send.
- You will receive a confirmation that the message has been sent.