Hiding Courses / Activities
There may be occasions for when you want to hide course categories or an entire course.
While hiding a course entirely prevents students from seeing that a course exists. This allows students to see and get into the course and allows you to control what remains hidden.
- From the course main page, click turn editing on.
- The page will change and show more options.
- To hide an entire week or topic, click on the "eye" for that section
- To hide individual activities, click on Edit activity, on the menu that pops up, click Hide.
- Note: Any sections or activities that have been hidden will appear greyed out for teachers and teacher aides, but will not appear to students whatsoever.
This method will hide a course entirely from students. On your dashboard, the course will appear in a different shade of gray for teachers and teacher aides, but will not appear at all for students.
- From the course main page, click on "Edit Settings" in the Administration block.
- Under "Visible," select whether to Show or Hide the course.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save changes" to save the setting.